Chris and I moved out to Provo December 2010. That means we have now been here for almost a year and a half. Our ward has always seemed pretty big on Visiting Teaching as most are. I really believe it's important...and now I am understanding why. When we first moved out here I wasn't contacted by my visiting teachers until we had lived here for about 5 months. They came to visit me twice then both moved away. It's been a year now since then and I still have yet to have ANY visiting teachers. It's really kind of sad and frustrating. I have mentioned to both Relief Society Presidents that I've had since living here and both have said "hmmm that's odd I will look into it" Nothing has yet to happen. I try hard to do a good job at staying on top of my own visiting teaching. No i'm not perfect but I know who I visit teach and they know me. I do my best to keep in touch with them and visit them once a month. Living in a place like wymount where we all live so close to each other you would think it wouldn't be so hard. I don't know who is supposed to visit teach me or if I am even assigned to anybody. I'm not in desperate need to have a spiritual message or anything but more of a friend who will come and sit in my home and just visit with me. That'd be nice. I mostly say this because I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant now. Funny thought... You know how at the end before they leave they ask if you need anything or if they can do anything for you? Yeah I would say..."Yes, in fact I could REALLY use a snowcone." hahahaha. I know that's not what they're really for but hey can you blame me? I"m super pregnant and seem to be having more cravings in these last few weeks than I have my WHOLE pregnancy! Well that's my sob story for the day. We will be moving in the next month so hopefully our next ward is a little better. : )
We had waffles this morning. We took Grayson to a park while Chris did some reading outside. Grayson is taking a nap...thank goodness he still takes them. I cleaned our bedroom and made our bed. I swept the kitchen. I did the dishes. I cleaned up our living room. I pulled ALL of Grayson's gajillion toys out of the tub rinsed them and threw some out, and am now letting them soak in bleach water. I touched up my toenails and finger nails since my polish remover is out. I really don't want to end up in the hospital with chipped nails. I figure since I have control of my nails and toenails looking decent in the hospital why not keep them that way...everything else I can only control so much. haha Now I am relaxing on the couch waiting for Gray to wake up while Chris is listening to music and studying for the DAT...not sure how he does that. Tonight we get to watch Chris' Uncles kiddos. His uncle is 5 years older than him and his wife is maybe 4 years older than chris? Anyway they have two kids...The oldest Avree is 5 months older than Grayson and their second Brody just turned one in March. They are feeling the need to attend the temple and go to dinner together. I don't blame them. They have a lot going on right now...from Garrett working two jobs and being in school full time to Jayna staying at home with two kids and expecting her third in July. They have their hands full. I know i'm 38 weeks pregnant and just kind of cranky sometimes but I am in good enough condition to give them a break. Especially when it comes to the temple. : >
Tomorrow night Chris gets to attend the #3 JAZZ playoff game with his dad. No i'm not excited about it because I just hate being by myself...especially after doing it all day anyway. And again I'm 38 weeks prego...anything could happen. Then he gets to go to game #4 on Monday night. Yeah Still not happy about it. Oh well...he's excited about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment