
Today I got a text from Kylie! She invited Gray and I to join her and Preston in some morning shopping. She said she was going to Plato's Closet and I had never been so we joined them! I'm now officially in LOVE with Plato's Closet! what a sweet store. I'm all about good deals and good clothes. I purchased some warm sweaters of which I desperately needed seeing as we're heading to Utah December 12th! I can't wait to be in the cold weather again! I think I may be going back to Plato's Closet soon... :>
After Plato's Closet we ran to Wal Mart for some diapers and wipes for the babies and came back to my place for some Lunch. Gray and I had a great morning shopping and watching Preston. what a cutie. He makes some pretty hilarious faces. For those of you that have been around Gray enough you know how Loud and high pitched his squeals of excitement can be. He's not mad or sad in anyway he's just plain excited. Well Preston had finished eating and was just hanging out. Gray stands up against the couch and makes a signature squeal trying to say Come on Preston keep putting on those pounds, get down here like a man and PLAY with me already! Preston looks over really fast and makes this face like... "what the heck was that...I would figure out who you were if I could see straight" It was the cutest thing...It was as if he was trying really hard to look at Grayson thinking Hey dude BE QUIET! hahaha He's in that stage of the Cross Eyes. It was quite the morning to see Gray interact with Preston. Trying to crawl into his carseat and poke at Preston. They will be great friends one day!
(this is just my side of the story...Kylie may have some other things to say...like my child is just WAY TOO LOUD!) haha
The boys are precious!!! What a fun shopping date : )
ReplyDelete