
Fall has come around and it's just perfect! We're constantly out at our new swing which Gray LOVES!! He borrowed this cute sweater from Uncle Clark.

I received a message on facebook from a long time friend. BETHANY OGLETREE!!! I was super excited when she told me she was flying through DFW to Florida and had a 4hour layover. We met at the airport and went to dinner. What a great visit with one of my best friends! She's finishing up her papers to serve a mission for our church. I'm stoked for her and what she will do for the people where she is sent. She will probably leave close to the time we arrive in UT and that makes me sad. We'll miss her.

I love this little boy! He will be 10 months this saturday! I can't believe he's been alive longer than I carried him in my belly! time has flown and I fall more in love with him everyday. From the crazy things he does that drive me nuts to the way he laughs and smiles and gives me kisses. He's Perfect. He's my baby Gray.

This hat was actually for Clark from my parents when they got back from Italy. But Gray loves it...he just rubs his face all over it...SNOT and all. hehe. I just couldn't resist.

This past weekend as many of you know was General Conference. What a great weekend. We spent our time listening to prophets and leaders of the church. Desperately needed spirtual uplifting. We spent our spare time out at the swing with the family enjoying eachothers company and making memories. During Priesthood some of my girlfriends came over with all their kids and babies and we had a great time visiting and eating desserts. This was a fun one for me. I found the recipe in the McKinney Living magazine. I can't wait for Halloween (or the saturday before halloween) to dress Gray up for his first Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment