Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My excitement to move to PROVO!!!

Last night Chris came home early from class and brought with him my most FAVORITE drink in the world....JAMBA JUICE--WHITE GUMMY BEAR!! DELICIOUS! I had no idea we had a Jamba Juice here so I think I may have to lock myself at home so I don't spend money on Jamba Juice every day! :> Anyway this got me even more excited for us to move to Provo! We have about 5 1/2 weeks (not including Thanksgiving) til we head back! Here's my list of things I look forward to!!!

1. The In-Laws...I promise they look better in person. :>


2. The Peck's. :>


3. The Kiddos...


4. The Pre-Mish Austin... :>


5. The Newly Weds. :>


6. The Other NEWLY WEDS...This is my cousin Landon and his beautiful wife Adriana!! We can't wait to spend time with them. :>

7. If any of you know me....you know I'm obsessed with CAFE RIO!!!


8. Here is my 2 in 1 picture. More time with my sweet hubby and JAMBA JUICE!!!

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention US... the other newlyweds! ;) We're excited for you guys to get down here too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crap I will add you! : ) cousin dinners will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I didn't think you really would! I didn't mean for you to go back and re-do your post (Sorry!!!), but hey I love that we are on here now! HURRY UP DECEMBER! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah no biggie! We really are excited to be around you guys so it works out great! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete