MY MOST FAVORITE ICE CREAM!!! Marble Slab Amaretto Ice Cream is my absolute most favorite treat! They have plenty of Marble Slab's in Texas but when we moved out here we couldn't find any except for the small one in the mall. Sad day! Being pregnant I randomly have very upsetting days where I am just more emotional than normal. I was making dinner that night when Chris ran to the store to pick up some ingredients. As I was going to pull out the chicken breasts out of the freezer I saw a small cup of Amaretto Ice Cream from MARBLE SLAB!! I couldn't believe my eyes. Apparently they have a new Marble Slab just down the street from where I work. It made my night! It was the best Ice Cream I've had in a while. I have the best Husband. He always seems to know what I need!!
The next pictures I have are of most of the kids at my work. I have so many funny memories with these kids and I'm sure lots more to come. They always have the best questions/answers for us. Kids seriously do say the Darndest Things. Not even that they say them but they also do them. One day we were getting ready for Water Day. (In the picture I have with the 3 boys huddled together smiling at the camera) the boy in the middle's name is Heath. For water day the kids get to go outside and slide down a 10 foot water slide we have. Since it was only the first day me and the other teacher were still figuring out what we wanted to do. The next thing we know we go to find Heath in the bathroom who is standing there BUTT NAKED covered in SUNSCREEN!!! It wasn't even rubbed in....it was as if he had poured gallons of white sunscreen all of every part of his body!! hahahaha. One of the funniest things we had seen. We want to be upset because it's a mess we have to figure out how to clean up but you just CAN'T help to laugh. I absolutely love these kids. I have the best job!

Ryan gets home in 4 weeks! Can you believe it?! I can't. We also find out the sex of our baby July 31st! We are so extremely excited! Lots of people believe it's going to be a boy but we also have lots of people betting it's a girl. I haven't been sick or had any problems. I feel very blessed because I know many people who go through a lot when their pregnant. Chris and I are very grateful for the wonderful lives we have. No everything's not absolutely perfect but we make it everyday and right now being newly married that's all we need. It's just the two of us soon to be three. But family is definitely one of the most important things we could have as we work through school, being newly married and the struggles that may come with it. We are so very happy where we are in our lives and are grateful for all the people who help us everyday.
Chris surfing behind the boat!!! What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment